sâmbătă, 10 octombrie 2009

Punct si de la capat

I started with the end. From the last post. But it's better like that because reading it this way had a different feeling. I usually read a book starting with the end. If the end is good I will read it interested and curious to see if I can understand why it ends like that.
I knew about Matt Manent. I listened to the features he had with Jupiter. But it was just "Ok". I liked the way he pronounced the words, the voice. Nothing more. I didn't pay attention to more. If it wasn't for Jupiter's production probably I wouldn't have listened to the songs some other time. But I did. I can't remember listening and actually enjoying a rap song in Italian before "Jupier a ucis melodia - Mascalzoni latini". Now, after more than one year I listen to some Italian rap. It just happened. I just read good reviews, I just clicked on some good links. And now I have my ears opened.
So, it's the same story. I was cliking. Youtube. "Dalla parte delle nuvole". Loved the lyrics. Listen. Read. Listen. Read. Google translate to be sure I understand the lyrics. I still remember some of the Italian I learned in highschool. But I'm not that sure if it's good. How I got to the blog? I wanted the album. And clicked. And Downloaded. And saw the "Blog" button. It's good to be curious.
So what's the story? Well...read it

I just wanted to mark this moment. I just wanted to remember how I found it. How I spent the last 3-4 hours reading, looking at photos, listening to the same 5 songs over and over again, understanding, becoming fascinated by a story and by the person behind it, SMILING.


Matt Manent - 25
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

And now, one day later, I realized what was the main reason why I was smiling. Yes, it was because I enjoyed what I have found. But it was also because those posts made me really think I can do it. I came back wishing I will be able to visit all the people I have made friends with this year. I came back, and after I finished with the school stuff, I started to search for plane tickets, train routes, costs. I started to make a mental journey and I started to think who I would really want to see again. I had a French girl, Julie, who invited me to Paris, starting from September. I had the Russian girls, from Moscow. I had my Italian girls whom I really miss. I had Andrea who visited me here, and now it's my turn to visit Zurich. I had others, scattered now all over Europe and all over the world (the loving and always smiling brazilians and argentian - latin people are the best!).
I'm just looking forward for that day to come. I'm just waiting for the day when I'll say "Friends, here I come!"

Niciun comentariu: